|The Herb Garden in October 2013|
A Small Potpourri Garden (8' x 18')
1. 'Four Seasons' Rose--Rosa x damascena 'Quatre Saisons'
2. 'Louise Odier' Rose--Rosa bourbon 'Louise Odier'
3. 'Attar of Roses' Scented Geranium--Pelargonium 'Attar of Roses'
4. Cinnamon Basil--a cultivar of Ocimum basilicum
5. Fruit-scented Sage--Salvia dorsiana
6. Portland Rose-- Rosa portland 'Jacques Cartier'
7. Cabbage Rose--Rosa x centifolia 'Petite de Hollande'
8. Hummingbird Mint-- Agastache 'Desert Sunrise'
9. Bee Balm--Monarda didyma 'Marshall's Delight'
10. Lavender--Lavendula angustifolia--'Sharon Roberts'
14. Tubbed rosemary or birdbath
1 9 14 8 7
10 11 12 13
2 3 4 Small Seating Area 5 6
The lines I "drew" didn't translate in the finished design. So get out your imagination, please! We are downright balmy today. We are exactly at the 40 degree mark as I sit here typing! Still February so I'm not going to get too comfortable at the moment. Hope you are warmer. The snow is melting here. It is going to get cold again over the weekend! I really hope we keep some of the snow as a blanket for the plants. They have had a very hard winter! So have we! Well, many topics still to discuss. Talk to you later.