- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Little Herbal Classics!
These have become my favorite herb magazines. Yes, I have all of The Herb Companions and The Herb Quarterlys and they are treasured also. The Herb Grower magazine was started by Phil and Gertrude (Bunny) Foster as The American Herb Grower, but I think even before that they were called The Herb Journals. Then in August-September, 1948, it was called The Herb Grower. Writers such as Rosetta Clarkson and Helen Noyes Webster wrote in the early issues. I have some magazines from each of the four decades it was written. I will spend the winter with a cup of tea and these treasures. Hopefully, I will continue to find more in the coming months. Looking forward to the herbal education.