multicolored Asian lady beetle. I need to submit the photo to the Lost Ladybug Project. You can submit photos as well. They are always happy to find new types and where you found them. Just wanted you to know that I got my ID correct! Here is a link to my submission. The photo on the left isn't as good as the recent one, but it is of a native ladybug. So I guess that's even better! It is sort of cool in the garden. We probably got over a half of an inch of rain. The rain gauge hasn't gone outside so how can I really gauge how much rain has fallen? Oh well, eventually we will get it outside and then the measuring will begin. Hope you are having a great day or evening wherever you may be. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!