Drinking from Johnny Appleseed's Spring. You should read the entire post, but if you just want to cut to the good part, scroll down to the bottom of the post and you will see what I brought to share with our friends. I pinch myself to be able to say that I know Sharon Lovejoy and Jeff Prostovich and they are friends of mine. We shared a meal together at Via Vite. Couldn't hear everything that was said between the packed restaurant and the background music. I think we had a great time. Safe journey to my Sharon and her Jeff. Bonnie and I send our love across the country for your safe return to California. I'll share the herb gardens tomorrow, because you know we visited some. BTW, beautiful Indian summer weather here in the 'Burgh. Lulls one into a false sense that summer will continue for awhile longer. Not so. Will plunge back to reality next week I hear. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!