- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Going to Get Down to Herbal Business!
The Herbal Husband will be off to Peru at the beginning of March and so I will have a bit of time to try to remove some of the hangers on herbally and otherwise speaking. My two prime targets are the garlic chives right by St. Fiacre (some times fiasco) and a couple of clumps of ornamental grasses. I also have to mow down the ornamental grasses before they really start growing. Well, wherever you may be if you have planning of any kind, you should be working on it because the next month will go fast! We'll be behind before you know it! Seems some years I'm always trying to catch up!