- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
3,777 Comments, My 1,000th Post and an Extra Day!
We are going to be close to 60 again today with thunderstorms. A wild and wacky extra last day of February.
I'm getting The Herbal Husband ready to go to his homeland of Peru or maybe he's getting me ready. He runs the ship here. I'm truly along for the ride most days! I've got to get my notebook dusted off and take notes for the feeding of birds and the watering of the indoor plants. Start saying prayers that I don't kill anything! It's tough to take over when one person does the watering. As I have said we water differently! Just keep those digits crossed that I can keep them alive!
I'm trying to get my herb lists done for you and it has taken longer than expected. It may be next week (after the departure of THH) before I start posting them. I want to make sure they are complete and correct as possible. So thanks for your support and comments. Here's hoping for another 1,000 posts!