- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
One of My Favorite Herb Catalogs Has Arrived!
Rosemary House herb catalog arrives in the mail. It is very comforting to know that The Rosemary House started in 1968 is still going strong. Bertha Reppert would be pleased. They have great classes, bus trips, products, plants, gardens to visit and with Nancy and Sweet Remembrances they have special tea events going on all year. They are two of my favorite rosemarys! Remember The Rosemary House and Sweet Remembrances if you are in the area of central Pennsylvania near Gettysburg or Harrisburg. It is worth a visit! Hopefully my herb companion, Bonnie and I will be able to take a bus trip and have tea with Nancy later this summer!