- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
I Think I Have Found a Solution!
Oh, almost forgot to talk about the photo. Found a remedy for the cats pooping in the garden. My master gardening friend, Shelley told me that cats don't like the smell of orange. Easy enough. Except for a time when we had snow cover and it melted and I didn't get out there with a new orange peel.:( It has worked since then! I just eat an orange a day and tear up the peel. I think I will start replacing some of the old peel with new bits. Try it if you are having the problem. I also read that used coffee grounds works as well. If this weren't working so well, I would go on over to Starbucks and load up! So some of you may be waiting for the herb list and once I get situated back in the dining room I will give you a list. The weather is too warm here at at the moment. I'll talk to you later.