Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Spring Bouquet for His Return!

We were into the 20's last night!  Yikes!  After the weather we have had, but it is still March!  It's just a wake up call.  Well, I'm going to take a few days off.  The Herbal Husband gets home tomorrow and I need to get a few things done.  Thought I would bring some daffs in for his return.  Fortunately the ones I left outside look OK as well.  I did OK by myself, but it's a lot of work.  Like it better when he is around.  Will be back shortly.  Don't worry still have a lot to talk about.  Talk to you later in the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The different varieties of daffodils look very pretty together like this.

Carla said...

You two have a wonderful few days together. I love the welcome home bouquet; nothing says that better than daffodils.

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Ok, I guess you're allowed a few days off, but DH isn't. Once home he needs to make up for lost time!

Love,

S