Friday, March 2, 2012

Have to Wish Him a Happy Birthday!

Well, The Herbal Husband has turned another year older.  As I always say, I am the younger woman!  I made blueberry muffins and I will admit to forgetting to put in the baking powder!  Yikes!  I think I'm the older one when I do things like that.  Like every husband, he ate three muffins and pronounced them edible!  Wish the guy a good trip and a happy birthday, won't you?  Going to be in the 60's today with storms later!  Hope you have a great day.  Going to Friday's for dinner.

6 comments:

Tracey@Breathing English Air said...

Many Happy Returns to your husband. Enjoy your dinner later.
If he is anything like my husband it would take an awfully big mistake for him to declare any kind of cake inedible. I like the way he had to have three, just to be certain!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday to Herbal Husband.

Hope he has a good trip too.

Hope you don't have any bad weather while he is gone.

Have a nice weekend ~ FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Tracey and FlowerLady. I'll pass your wishes along!

Comfrey Cottages said...

Happy Birthday and safe journey to your Herbal Hubby! My hubby turned 60 in dec. I am the younger woman too:) Ha! like 53 is young! xxx

Pat said...

Too funny - but you remembered the blueberries!:o)

Wishing your Herbal Husband a Happy Birthday and a smooth and enjoyable trip.

60's???? We are still digging out from Wednesday's storm...

Enjoy your warm weekend.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, CC, he's 68 and I'm almost 60, but it's just a number, right?

Yes, TO I remembered the blueberries and as I looked at them and they weren't looking right, I thought what is happening and I remembered the baking powder. Yes, we have had 11 consecutive above normal months temperature wise! It is just crazy. We are going to have snow for a day and a half and then back to the 50's!

Thanks ladies for your wishes. I will let The Herbal Husband know.