Logee's is one of those catalogs. They specialize in fruiting, rare and tropical plants. I think I got a $25 gift certificate one year that I was a master gardener. A great gift. Logee's is a gem of a nursery in Danielson, Connecticut. I was there 13 years ago with my herbal companion, Bonnie when we went on a Rosemary House bus trip. Really if you get the chance to visit them, do it. If you can't visit, you can order plants and enjoy exotic plants in your garden or house. You can order your own catalog and they even have an e-mail newsletter.
Getting adjusted to life without The Herbal Husband. Was chasing cats out of the bushes today. Two cats sitting in the rhododendrons near the bird feeder in the front. I can't make this stuff up! Had five inches of snow this weekend. Supposed to be 60 degrees by Wednesday. Hope you are having a good day. My thoughts and prayers are with those who lost their homes and memories in the latest tornadoes! Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!