- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Monday, April 22, 2013
Couldn't Help Myself, Herbally Speaking!
Mulberry Creek Herb Farm was going to be there selling. I got a whole tray plus one plant. BTW, you have to either go to Mulberry Creek or find out where they sell their plants. They don't do mail order any more. Now I just have to pray to the weather gods that the weather will warm up quickly. The Herbal Husband is already asking when he can plant them. Because I bought several scented geraniums, we have to hold off until the temperature at night is consistently into the 50's. It is still up and down.
As you can see by the banner page, it has been a beautiful sunny albeit cool day because of the wind. If the wind would just calm down, it would be perfect. Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit warmer and then we take a downward turn and then back up again for the weekend. Typical spring weather here in the 'Burgh! Hope you had a great day. Talk to you later.