Friday, April 19, 2013

Guest Blogging for Mother Earth Living Magazine!

A Scarecrow Protecting a Plot in the Pine Street Community Garden
Sorry I have been MIA for a number of days.  Don't really have a good excuse.  Lots going on that I probably should share and I will, but I'll share with you my latest post of Mother Earth Living Magazine called Garden Inspiration:  3 Beautiful Community Gardens.  Spring has really sprung in the 'Burgh.  We were up to 85 yesterday and it wasn't even a record.  My heart has been broken with what went on with the Boston Marathon on Monday.  I lived in Boston for a year during my school time and the Boston Marathon was just the most wonderful celebration imaginable.  I hope that never changes.  Boston Strong!

I also wanted to mention the loss of our dear English friend, Mike who lived in France and who we visited in 2011 for our anniversary trip.  He had a stroke last week and it was too much for him to overcome.  He passed away today.  Cheers Mike!  We'll miss talking to you and seeing you.  Until we meet again!  Hope your day has been a good one.  Talk to you later.

4 comments:

Bernideen said...

Glad your posts is featured! Wonderful!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Bernideen! xo

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Congrats on your post in Mother Earth Living.

I am deeply sorry for the loss of your friend.

Hope you have a lovely weekend puttering with HH in your lovely gardens.

FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It is freezing here, FL. In the 30's. We were 70 something yesterday! Off to hopefully buy some herbs, but won't be able to plant them for several weeks! Hope your weekend is warmer! xo LVL