Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Herb and Garden Festival, Downton Abbey Costumes and Terrain!

Well, as I said in my last post, my herbal companion, Bonnie and I went down east as they say here.  We spent the afternoon at the 16th Herb and Garden Festival in York.  Where were we for the other 15 I asked?  Then we spent a beautiful day both outside and inside at Winterthur in Delaware on Saturday and ended our traveling herbal extravaganza at Terrain on Sunday.  This is just a small bit of our adventures.  I'll show you more later.

Posters from Past Herb and Garden Festivals
Duncan, our Garden Tram Operator at Winterthur
One of My Favorite Dresses of the Downton Abbey Collection
An Embroidered Map of Pennsylvania with the Counties!
The Garden Conservatory at Winterthur!
Terrain Decorated for Easter!
We had great weather and a fun time.  I'll write more in my next post.  That 4 letter word (SNOW) that I have come to hate is falling from the sky.  Fortunately for us, the ground is warm and it is just melting on impact.  So hope you are having a great day.  We do have spring flowers blooming in the garden.  Hope they don't get covered by snow!  Talk to you later!
Three More Daffodils!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time. I will be back to hear more about your adventure!

Leanne said...

What a wonderful day out! I sure hope the Downton Abbey dress collection gets to come visiting to New Zealand. I'm a fan of the show. Love Leanne

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks CJ and Cottage Tails for coming by and giving me your thoughts! xo