Monday, December 15, 2014

And the Winners Are!

My Greek Cheese Making Basket Does the Trick!
Thanks to everyone who participated!  The Herbal Husband has picked the following winners one winner from the blog entries and one winner from Facebook entries and they are:

SUSANNE DRAZIC
KIM DAVIS WRIGHT

As soon as you can get me your addresses, we will pack up your boxes and get them to the post office.  It will probably be in the morning (Tuesday) because today is the craziest day of the year for the mail.  So you should still get them in plenty of time for Christmas entertaining.  The winners who entered on my blog post can e-mail me through my gmail account.  If you are my Facebook winner, you can message me or e-mail me through my gmail account, glenshawgalATgmailDOTcom.  Congratulations to you both!  Merry Christmas to all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!! I have sent an email to you with my mailing address.

Also want to say CONGRATS to Kim!

Merry Christmas!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You are very welcome, Susanne! The package will be in the mail tomorrow and you should have it by the end of the week. The post office is delivering boxes at a pretty fast rate! I have also heard from Kim as well! Enjoy!

Kim Wright said...

Thank you again Nancy! I love your blog, which is where I first found you!
Congratulations to you as well Susanne!
Merry Christmas!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Just got both boxes in the mail this morning Susanne and Kim. You should both expect them by Friday! I'm so grateful that you read my blog. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 to both of you! xo