Repro Quilt Lover. It is conjunction with a major exhibit of red and white quilts sponsored by the American Folk Art Museum in New York from March 25 to 30 at the Park Avenue Armory. Admission is FREE! Nothing is free any more especially in New York. 650 red and white quilts in one location! Hope some of you get to see them!
My quilts from top to bottom are the Double Irish Chain in time of St. Patrick's Day, a Basket quilt and a Feathered Star quilt. They were all purchased at antique shops or shows. Hope you allow me this small diversion from herbs! Just do a post about your red and white quilts and you may win some great red and white quilt magnets! Go on over to Repro Quilt Lover at the link above. I'm going right now!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!