Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here's My Dinner from The Herbal Husband's Birthday!

I wanted to share my dinner from The Pines Tavern the other night.  Here's my salad baby field greens, pine nuts, prosciutto, balsamic vinaigrette, Gorgonzola cheese, some apples and those big juicy raspberries!  They were pretty good even if they weren't ours!  The Pines Tavern has a big garden every spring and summer and I always enjoy the salads there.  Here is my entree:  sea scallops,  lobster risotto and asparagus with a dusting of herbs.  It was delish!  Hopefully, you had a good day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Pat said...

I am swooning over here...your dinner looks incredible and is my kind of meal too!

Love the presentation - bet you enjoyed every little morsel!!

Rosemary said...

Such presentation! Gorgeous!
Feliz Cumpleanos a Jose! (add the appropriate accents and tilde as I don't think my computer can do that - well, it probably can, it's the operator that doesn't know how to do that!)

Anonymous said...

What a delicacy! All of my favorite foods. Now I am hungry.

PeggyR said...

Oh my that looks heavenly!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I did TO! It was devine.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Nancy! Sometimes we turn all of the accents and tildes on by mistake!

Oops, Mina! Sorry to start those juices flowing.

Thanks Peggy it was!

Thanks ladies for stopping by as always!