The Pines Tavern the other night. Here's my salad baby field greens, pine nuts, prosciutto, balsamic vinaigrette, Gorgonzola cheese, some apples and those big juicy raspberries! They were pretty good even if they weren't ours! The Pines Tavern has a big garden every spring and summer and I always enjoy the salads there. Here is my entree: sea scallops, lobster risotto and asparagus with a dusting of herbs. It was delish! Hopefully, you had a good day wherever you may be. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!