Sunday, March 6, 2011

March in the 'Burgh!

I was going to name this post "Now This is Just Getting Silly".  But it is March in the 'Burgh!  A few years ago (17 or so years ago) we had a two foot snow storm for the St. Patrick's Day parade!  This is nothing compared to that!  Getting ready for a presentation on Tuesday.  So I may take a short timeout to get my herbal ducks in a row.  Got to run!  The Herbal Husband with all of his calculations is helping with my presentation board! Talk to you later!  Maybe tomorrow!  Can't stay away too long!

Check out the parsley recipes post a few days ago.  I have added additional information.  Barbara Swain the original author of the parsley salad recipe stopped by.  I added her comments to the post!  Very cool to "meet" the actual authors of my favorite recipes!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I know it's still March but I am so through with winter and snow! I wanna play in the sun!WARM SUN!
Went back and checked the soup and salad recipes and I'm think we may e having soup for supper tonight :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I agree totally Carol! Hope you enjoyed the soup and salad!

Pat said...

love your herbal butter - makes me think of summer!

Snowed all day today and we are supposed to get a "significant" amount starting tomorrow night...keep that shovel handy.

Will it ever end??

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yikes, TO! We're supposed to have snow some time this week? It is March here and anything can happen!