Friday, March 18, 2011

Before and After!

This is my workroom window before and here it is after!

And the view outside!  So if you in the market for new basement windows, check out Pittsburgh Glass Block Co.  This is NOT a paid endorsement.  Just very satisfied customers!  If you are in the Pittsburgh area, please give them a call.  Our installer, Tom was the nicest, very efficient and cleaned up the mess!  Most of my basement mess is in my dining room and living room!  Got to run and start putting things away!  A big check mark on the renovation list.  We are rolling!

It has been an absolutely beautiful day in the 'Burgh!  Little cooler tomorrow.  Better for the first day of gardening.  Can't wait.  Talk to you later!  I'll get back to herbs in the next posts.  Have a scanned photo to show you of a young bay tree!  I found out how old it is!  Will share with you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Dirty Girl Gardening said...

nice! what a difference...

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Wish we had done it sooner, DGG! But now it's done! Yippee! Thanks for stopping by!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful!

Carol said...

I love it! I'm showing Bob tonight so we can consider something like that when we finish out the basement.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

The windows were really reasonably priced. Hopefully, you'll be able to do it Carol!

Anonymous said...

I love the transformation! It looks great.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Mina!