parsley salad recipe! I kept reading the 3/4 cup minced celery as parsley! Sorry Barbara! Everything is corrected FINALLY!
As you can see the snow went bye-bye last night and it's in the high 40's or low 50's here today. The sun is out. It's looking good. The rivers are receding, I think. As I keep saying to you, it is March in the 'Burgh! In the final stages of getting my handout together for April and still working on my PowerPoint. It's a lot of work. Second presentation on Wednesday. Should be fun. Similar to the garden club last week. Well, I've got my handouts proofread so I need to correct them. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!