Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My 2016 Trip to England--My Visit to Sissinghurst Castle, Part Two!

I think the ghosts of Vita and Harold are playing with my post!  I had a bunch more photos to share with you, but the ghosts or Blogger are messing with me! Really Sissinghurst may not be the greatest English garden, but it is full of surprises and combinations that you might not have thought could go well together.  It was a real treat to see it again and the rain did stop long enough to get photos which was important.  So maybe there will be a third installment later today or tomorrow.  Got another batch of raspberry jam made and tomorrow I switch gears and make a batch of cinnamon basil jelly!  Such is life in the summer herb garden.  Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you tomorrow.
The Cottage Garden
Top Courtyard Garden
Just Must Find A Space for This in My Garden--Artichoke or Cardoon!
Lawn and Hedge an Integral Part of the Gardens
Love the Simple Structures to Hold Plants
Wisteria Blooming!
The Front Facade of Sissinghurst Castle
'Sissinghurst Blue' Rosemary
The Chalk Board for The Daily Events in the Gardens!



No comments: