I just love to let vegetables go to flower. Like these leeks. They attract so many wasps and flies that are beneficial to the garden. My husband is growing purple corn from Peru and it had some kind of problem and he found two ladybugs that were cleaning things up and had come to the rescue. The goldfinches are loving the sunflowers! Hope you all enjoy the last of summer weather over the Labor Day weekend.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!