- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Monday, October 3, 2011
Not Your Typical Scented Geranium!
Hobbs Farm and Greenery when I googled 'Madame Nonin'. Lorraine Smith has a passion for geraniums. She is in Hope, Maine. Need to do a road trip some summer! I think she must have every known scented geranium! Could stay at Sharon Lovejoy's Comfort Found Literary Lodging! Googled Hope and it's not too far away and then there is always L.L. Bean in
Rockport (Ms. Sharon reminded me it's Freeport, not Rockport!) I so wanted to be a mapmaker when I was young. The math kept me from it! So Lorraine says cut it back and bring it in. Will do, Lorraine! Going to have warm weather here again SOON! Hope you are having a good day. The Herbal Husband is getting ready to go to Florida! Talk to you later.