- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Monday, October 17, 2011
A Sad Tomato Crop for The Herbal Husband and Herbal Transfers!
It is still windy here, but dry. We are going to try to bring the garden inside! Ha! A small joke! However, we were discussing the plants we couldn't leave outside and that list is growing by leaps and bounds. It happens every year, the rosemarys, the lavenders, the scented geraniums, the lemon verbenas. You see an s on the end of all of those plants names. That means there are at least two coming in! WOW! Test the master gardener abilities! Hope you are having a great day. We are going to be busy around here for the next couple of days! Talk to you later.