Aji Picante. The Herbal Husband looked in and saw an old friend from his architecture school days in Peru. A few years ago! They invited us to join them. They were having dinner with other old friends from local architecture days. Above is my favorite, causa. The Herbal Husband always makes causa for me on my birthday. If you click causa it will take you to The Herbal Husband's recipe for causa. It is delish and so was Aji Picante's. It was a bit spicy. So be prepared!
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about the restaurant. The reviewer called it a more elaborate taste of Peruvian cooking.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!