- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Still Green But Not For Long!
Well Sweep Herb Farm in New Jersey. They have a great catalog and they still do mail order. I am putting together my favorite mail order herb seed and plant list for The Herb Companion and will be posting that in the next few weeks. The middle photo is a look into the upper garden overlooking the herb garden. The ornamental grasses are taking over! The last photo is of the Everblooming Cecile Brunner. Still doing her thing! I made a small bouquet for the table and I'll share that with you on the banner page. Don't forget the giveaway! Click on the link on the right hand side to give me a comment. The contest ends this coming Wednesday, November 30th at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time. Hope you had a great turkey day. I'll leave you with our dinner. We make a darn good turkey!