- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Look What Came in the Mail!
Urban Farmer Seeds from Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm getting their e-mail newsletter and they had an offer I couldn't pass up the other day. A $10 coupon! So I got a herb seed starting kit for basil. We have very low light here in the winter. Worse than most places. So I will start these sometime in early to mid April so they will be growing by mid-May or so. What I love about Urban Farmer is that they make all (or most) of their seed packets from magazine pages and the plant marker is from recycled material. They are having a seed sale so check it out. Maybe another problem for Sharon Lovejoy! Just saying! We did have snow. Didn't get a photo posted or maybe I should do it now. See how dark it gets here. We have the lights on a lot during a 'Burgh winter. It's gone already so don't feel bad. We had a day in the 40's and it rained. So bye, bye snow! Well, hope you are having a great day or night. Talk to you later.