Herb Catalogs: Ready, Set and Plant Those Herbs, Part 1. You can always click on links for my latest post on the right hand side of this blog. So you may have guessed already that there is a Part 2 coming and it may be later today! I was busy with those posts!
Well, fortunately for us, the forecasters were just enough off their games that we haven't had any snow! It has been rain, but it is damp and very cold for this time of year after 70's and 80's. Thank you to whatever heavenly being you pray to for saving our blooming plants so far! I don't think we are out of the woods yet, but we are getting close. The Herbal Husband went out last night and put an extra protection over the lemon verbena I showed you the other day. Maybe too much, but I remember one year I had a pineapple sage come back and we tried to protect it with leaf mulch and ended up chopping it in half.:>( It was horrifying! So I did not want anything to happen to my little lemon verbena!
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!