Saturday, March 23, 2013

Really, More Snow and Other Herbal Survivors!

Variegated Mint Coming Back to Life!  Yay!
Lavender Thyme Survived!
So Did the Lime Thyme!
Sorry I haven't been has prolific as usual with my posts.  It is still cold and windy and did I mention we are getting more snow tomorrow!  Can only hope like Phil, the forecasters are wrong!  On a happier herbal front, I was elated to see that the variegated mint that has been inside in a container, is coming back to life.  I think we are going to lose a big lavender that hasn't had enough light.  Makes me sad.   Was out for another quick peek and found two thymes that are doing well.  So I'm going back to the laundry but I hope that you are warm and flowery wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Bernideen said...

Snowed all day here and more expected late tomorrow...sleighbells ring - are you listening???

Julie said...

Hi there! Long time no see or read. It looks like you're still treating the world to your herbal knowledge. I've got some new and fun art. Drop by and see. Julie

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Yes, yes, Bernideen! Thanks for sending the snow our way! Take care. xo

Well, well, well, can you believe that I actually thought about you and if you were blogging the other day! Great minds think alike! Will be by soon. Lots going on for me at the moment. xo

PeggyR said...

Some of my herbs are green and yes more snow...sigh...

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I know, Peggy! Can't seem to get any good weather at the moment! Hang in there. It looks like Easter is going to be the tick up we need! xo LVL