native clematis 'Clematis virginiana'.
It is very aggressive. Hence, it devoured my viburnum underneath. The viburnum somehow survives, but I'll let you know once it quits blooming. It may not have survived this blooming. We can't get in the front gate at the moment because it is blooming and blocking the entrance. The neighborhood thinks we're a bit crazy! Maybe you will get some suggestions for controlling this vine. Made my second batch of raspberry jam this morning. We have the ickies and stickies back again, but rain is coming later tonight or tomorrow. A break in the action if only temporarily. BTW, the new Woody Allen movie "Blue Jasmine" is fabulous with Cate Blanchett and other great performances. Really a wonderful movie in an otherwise boring summer of movies. Hope you had a great day. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!