|Bosie Tea Parlor, 10 Morton Street, West Village, NYC|
|Bosie's Special Blend Tea for Me|
|The Tea Tray was Gone in a Second!|
- Farmer’s Egg Salad with thyme blossoms on whole wheat
- Chicken Breast with golden raisins and curried mayonnaise on multi-grain
- Cheddar Cheese and Branston pickle on whole wheat
- The Herbal Husband chose lavender, rose and jasmine macarons and we had vanilla, lemon and macha tea tea cakes. Sadly I can't have chocolate anymore so The Herbal Husband didn't have any chocolate either! I topped mine off with a Bosie Special Blend tea (I didn't write down what it was called!) It was good though. We were famished and chowed right down as only we can. So if you are in NYC, looking for a place for afternoon tea, try Bosie. I think you will enjoy it.
- It is another beautiful day in the garden. I'll get you caught up in the next post. Have a great weekend.