Sunday, August 11, 2013

Celebrating Five Years of Blogging! A Favorite Repost or three of 2011!

Well, I couldn't let 2011 go by without several reposts from a great year.  The first was a dream come true to have Jekka McVicar in my herb garden when she spoke to the Herb Society of America in Pittsburgh.  Here is a link to that post that I wrote for The Herb Companion (now Mother Earth Living) called The Herb Channeler's Adventures with Jekka McVicar

Then there was a wonderful anniversary trip to Europe in July.  I wrote about it in a post called More European Adventures-Graveson and Arles, France.  I think I need to finish that trip!

I don't always enjoy doing crafts, but these little spice wreaths are very easy and fun to do.  Here is the link that I wrote called Spice Wreaths for the Holidays!  It is a link to the link for Herb Companion (now Mother Earth Living) post with the recipe.

So hope you enjoy these early journeys in my blog.  Again, you may comment on this post to be entered into the giveaway.  Please do not comment on the early post.  Oh, you can comment if you wish, but it won't count towards entry in the giveaway.  Please if you don't have a blog contact, please give me some kind of contact info.  You can also leave a comment on my Facebook page, Nancy Heraud.  One comment per person please.  I will be reposting my five favorite posts from each of the years in the coming days and if you haven't already commented, you may comment on those reposts as well.  This giveaway will end next Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 10 AM EDT.  The winners will be announced once selected by The Herbal Husband from the magical cheese making basket.  Good luck and thanks for reading my blog!


Another beautiful day so I'm going out to see what can be harvested, trimmed back, etc.  I'll show you those photos soon.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Ahhhhh, sweet, sweet herbal (and sunflower) memories.

Congratulations on your FIFTH anniversary. You sow the seeds of joy everywhere.

Love, love,

Sharon

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Dear Sharon,
It has been a pleasure to blog with you and become your friend! Thanks for your kind words always! xo