Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Odds and Ends, Mostly Herbally Speaking!

We Had a Baby Cantaloupe Growing on the Bay Tree!  It is Delicious!
This is My Current Lemon Verbena Inside for the Winter
Chives Still Blooming in November!
Tangerine Sage Looks Pretty Good Still!
Prostrate Rosemary Doing Well Even With Leaves Falling!
I lost my camera over the weekend while we were out of town.  Believe it or not, I put a couple of AA batteries in my first digital camera and it is still working!   At least I can give you an idea of what is going on outside.

Anyway, the baby cantaloupe was growing in the bay tree and it ripened!  The Herbal Husband is a magician in the garden.  I think gardening is keeping him on his toes.  Hopefully he will keep doing it for many more years like my friend, Marion Monahan in England.  We have just had an amazing year in the herb garden.  Hope yours has been great as well.

We did have a frost that ended our growing season and so we are going to pull out tomatoes and beans and get the garlic planted.  As long as you don't have frozen ground, you can plant bulbs and garlic now.  Got to enjoy the weather while we can.  So I'll talk to you later.  Oh, BTW, now that I have something of a camera, I'll try to do some Christmas related posts and give you some decoration ideas, gift giving ideas, etc.  I'm getting the basket/box giveaway together for my U.S. readers as well.  So stay tuned!  Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

Thanks for sharing. Going to make the wreath....
xoxoxo

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

You're very welcome, dear Missy! Hope they turn out great! xoxoxoxo