Monday, November 24, 2014

The Perfect Containers for Drying Herbs!

The Perfect Container for Drying Herbs!
The Perfect Size for Branches of Tansy!
The herbs that were drying on my worktable are almost put away.  I'm getting ready to put together some more tea blends for the winter and some other crafts for Christmas.  I stumbled across this container in the thousands of containers we seem to horde and have found that it is the perfect size for drying herbs especially tansy branches.  Ziploc calls it a large rectangle.  Of course, this year's models are just slightly different, but they are perfect for storing herbs or I'm sure you can come up with your own ideas, herbally speaking.

We had a wild day in the weather department.  It was 70 maybe even more with 50 mile an hour wind gusts!  And I spent it in the grocery store buying groceries for Thanksgiving!  The garden is pretty much done any way.  Hope you have had a great day wherever you may be.  Talk to you later.

No comments: