Thursday, September 7, 2017

Not Quite My Herb Garden Anymore!


When we planned our 30 year celebration earlier this year, I knew that the herb garden was not going to be tended for over three weeks.  I had to let the garden go and just hope we got enough rain and sun.

On the other hand, The Herbal Husband does a lot of the planting for me.    And he has decided to move plants in that I would not have ordinarily planted.  Other plants are volunteers.  Looking at the garden this morning, I was sort of depressed.  I just can't embrace it as my garden anymore.  I think it might need a Bobcat!  A new blog called The Herbal Husband's Herb Garden maybe?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go out in the garden and just pick some herbs and inhale, taste, make something with the herbs you just picked, it should come back with a smile or two. Hang tight. My herbs are not neat but I could not care less. Figure it out next year.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 'plow it under' plan! I am 'revitalizing' my garden beds around the house and yard, too. It is a good feeling and I am aiming for more and better herbs! I say "Go for it!!" and "Good Luck"!
Bev in NH