- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Link to My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Had To Have Some New Herbal Babies!
I also had some die back in my herb garden. Although typical, The Herbal Husband and I are having a disagreement about the life expectancy of my rosemary santolina. Of course, it bloomed while we were away and now it is three-quarters brown and dead. I'll show you some photos in the next days. I may ask your opinion about the matter. There are some other plants that did not make it as well. Weeds always do well when you are away! We got three inches of rain last night and I just heard some more thunder so we may get some more today! It is great to pull weeds out after a rain. I have a lot to pull! Well, I will show you where the new herbal babies are going in coming posts. Busy, busy, herbally speaking! Hope you are having a great day. Talk to you later.