- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Three Batteries and Almost 2 GB of Photos Later!
Well, I have one eye open and the other is closing fast! It's one o'clock plus in the morning Paris time and it's just barely past 7 o'clock here in the 'Burgh! The weather has been dry and hot here, but the garden is surprising lush and beautiful. We must have gotten some rain at some time during our time away! Glad to be home. Had a great vacation! Survived driving in the south of France! Saw a chicken lay an egg! Got to see some beautiful gardens and was always able to find a lemon verbena! Will share the trip with you over the coming days.