The Grower's Exchange which has a 600 acre farm along the James River in Virginia is a regular advertiser in The Herb Companion magazine. I took an advertising survey recently and it brought into focus all of the different advertisers for me. I signed up for their catalog and after a bit of a wait, it arrived the other day. It has a lot of different herb plants with competitive prices and herbal gift ideas for the holidays. Look, it says it right on the cover! If you are stumped for what to get those herb loving people on your list, maybe this is the catalog for you. I'll have more about The Herb Companion magazine in another post. Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be. It is raining and warm here in the 'Burgh. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!