- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennials
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Links to Timber Press Book Reviews
- Info About My Handout for The Zen of Making Herbal Jelly!
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Did I Mention?
We are getting down to the nitty gritty now. There is a lot of positioning going on. We were making a mental list of the plants that are coming in the other day. I was hoping to experiment with an 'Arp' rosemary and leave it outside for the winter, but quicker than you can say Herbal Husband, he dug it up and brought it in. I know what he is up to. He is trying to bring in all of the tender herbs so I don't have any to buy next year. I have lived with him a long time and he doesn't fool me. He also said to me yesterday that he is going to grow less vegetables and I can grow more herbs or what I want to grow! I'm not going to scream yippee, because as sure as I do, he will take it back! You who have husbands know the drill. Hope you are having a great day or evening wherever you may be. Talk to you later.