Monday, February 18, 2013

New Page for Guest Posts for Herb Companion and Mother Earth Living Magazines

Well, I have put together a page of the Guest Posts I have written for The Herb Companion magazine and now Mother Earth Living.  I hope you will find this page useful.  It was a trip down memory lane to see everything I have written.  Pretty special, herbally speaking.  I have been reading a lot of herbal books and articles.  I'm not bogged down, but just find myself enjoying my reading and I'm not too concerned that I'm not blogging every day.  So I hope you will understand.  I'll blog when I get some things together herbally speaking!  I really don't need topics.  I just need to put some thoughts together.  Talk to you later.

2 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

handy to have all in one spot!! talk to you soon! stay warm :) xoxoxox

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Leslie! Hope you are staying warm. It is frigid again here. xoxo Nancy