Preserving Basil: 3 Inspiring Ideas. The basil has done really well because of the rain and heat. Hopefully, my post will help you with some new recipes to preserve your harvest. We are still in the ickies and stickies. We have had so much rain in the last 48 hours close to four inches. Still making jam and jelly. Think I made my last raspberry jam this morning. :( Between the stink bugs and too much rain the berries are rotting on the canes! So goes our summer in the garden. We had a lot of success and I'll share some of that in my next post. Hope you are having a great day. Talk to you later.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!