rosemary garlic jelly made. I finally figured out how to get the bits of rosemary and garlic suspended throughout the jelly. You would think that after the hundreds of jars I have made over the years that I would have figured it out before this!
Once the Certo is added and it is boiled for exactly a minute, take it off the heat and start stirring for five additional minutes. This will take away what little foam there is and it will suspend the bits throughout the jelly! So I have updated my recipe for you in the link above.
We had a beautiful day here in the 'Burgh. Very bright sunshine and it's going to get warmer! Rainy and warm! Typical December weather! No white Christmas for us this year! It will be cold, but no snow. Hope you are having a great day wherever you may be. Talk to you later. Oh, finally got a wreath on our front door.
- Lemon Verbena Fact Sheet
- Lemon Verbena Recipes
- List of Perennial Herbs
- A List of Annual Herbs
- A List of Tender Perennial Herbs
- A List of Edible Flowers and Ten Rules for Eating Them
- A Partial List of Nonedible or Poisonous Flowers
- Links to Guest Posts for Mother Earth Living Magazine
- Shakespearean Garden Designs and Selected Additional Information!