Wednesday, March 25, 2015

RHS Malvern Spring Festival-May 2014-Part Four!

Matthewman Sweet Peas
Hooksgreen Herbs
Hooksgreen Herbs
A Wonderful Selection of Herbs!  Sadly Not for Me!
Avon Bulbs
Fernatix
Primulas
D'Arcy & Everest-Alpine Troughs
Blackmore &  Langdon Ltd.-Begonias & Delphiniums
Warmenhaven-Amaryllis, Allium & Ornithogalum
Dinnertime After A Long Day of Walking At RHS Malvern Spring Festival!
Typical English Meat Pie, Chips and Peas!
The Abbey Hotel in Great Malvern
Two of My Favorites!  Thanks for Spending Your Day with Me!
As you can see by all of my posts, there is a lot to see at the RHS Malvern Spring Festival.  Until I went to the Chelsea Flower Show in 1996, I had never seen flowers, vegetables and herbs displayed in unusual ways.  If you can't get to see the Chelsea Flower Show in London, please think about going to Great Malvern and going to the 2015 RHS Malvern Spring Festival.  It is sure to be a good one.

I want to give a very special thank you to two of the kindest people on the planet, my friends, Simon and Debs Cook.  They have opened their arms to me and taken me lots of places including Great Malvern that I wouldn't have seen otherwise.  Love you two immensely!  So I'm going to continue with other English posts.  We still have to finish the Geffrye Museum gardens.  There is more to show you there.  Then there is another tea and garden to be seen.  So please stay tuned.

Weather is mild here.  We had some rain today.  We are going to the 50's today and tomorrow we will have rain and falling temperatures and then taking one final plunge over the weekend hopefully with some flurries!  March never has a dull moment.  Talk to you soon.

No comments: