Tuesday, December 8, 2015

In the Herbal Work Space!


A Bit of Chaos, Herbally Speaking!
I have new inspiration from this daily blogging!  I actually worked in my herbal work space yesterday. Looking into what I have and what needed to be tossed and while this might look scary to you, it really has motivated me to rearrange and get things done.  At the end of the day I am not finished but there were a few empty containers and just a bit more organization.  And look I could see my table top!
The Cleanup Before the Storm, Herbally Speaking!
So among the other things I am working on, I will try to share some more potpourri recipes.  But until then, here are some links from an assortment of previous posts:  for a sneaker tamer from last year, a Clevelandii sage potpourri recipe and this is a scented geranium recipe from a Mother Earth Living post.
Some Herbal Containers Trying to Escape!
Well, the excitement of the herbal giveaway is gone.  I will get back to blogging about the savories and my England trip and try to get a lot of those posts done before the end of the year!  It is a cloudy and cool day here.  Can't seem to get the sun to come to the 'Burgh and stay, but it almost winter here and it is gray most days!  No snow yet and it doesn't look like we are going to have a white Christmas here.  It is going to be 60 plus over the weekend.  Hope you are having a great day!  Talk to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I'm glad to see that my work space is not the only one that looks like it is worked in and not just a nice display area. :-) Our work surfaces sure can pile up fast that's for sure, then you have a hard time remembering much less getting to what's at the bottom.

It has been another gray day on the cool side, it is 76 and feels like it is 74. Is supposed to get down around 70 tonight. It looks like we're going to have a mild, wet December.

Happy Christmas holidays ~ FlowerLady

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hi dear FL, There is a long way to go on the table, but I have made a little progress! We have been dry and I can't believe 60 or more over the weekend! Take care! Enjoy your herbal goodies. xo