Friday, December 18, 2015

Something for Garden AND Christmas!

Remember This Shopping Bag?  Here is What Was in it!
The Herbal Husband Gravitates to Buildings and If They Can Decorate The Garden, great!
A Table Top Tree for My Gingerbread Ornaments!
Decorated!
So had to cover both bases the other day when we went to Harmony, garden and Christmas!  They had a lot of cute items for sale.  The Herbal Husband's architecture side gravitated to the birdhouse buildings for the garden.  So I think my herb garden is decorated, don't you?  If we put them in other places in the garden, we will forget to get them before the snow falls!

And the Christmas side, I am always looking for smaller ways to decorate than what we used to do.  I found this table top tree (I know not the rosemary I usually get!) and I hoped that the gingerbread ornaments would work which I think they have perfectly.

Hope you are getting in the Christmas spirit!  The temperature has dropped here and there were snow flurries in the air!  But we will be 50 again by Monday!  Just crazy weather!  I think I will get back to talking about my England trip and the Herb of the Year, savory!  Please stay tuned!    

5 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Love your cute little garden stakes, and your tree is adorable. I really love that little teddy bear in your header picture. Is it made from seed heads?

It's in the 70's here, we had a little rain earlier and it's supposed to get down to 66 tonight.

Love & hugs to you and HH ~ have a lovely Christmas.

FlowerLady

Carol said...

Love it ! I have scaled way back on decorating this year and I like it :)

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks FL! Yes, the teddy bear is made of teasels and burrs for the ears. I have parts downstairs and maybe that should be a post before Christmas. His eyes and nose are peppercorns and then some dried material for his bouquet and of course a bow of some kind and it could be a piece of wool like a muffler around his neck! It is called Teasel Teddy Bear Ornament from December 7, 2009. I couldn't get a link for you! You are the first comment though! I will try to remember to make it again just for you! xo

Yes, Carol, just aren't entertaining as much and my house has various projects like a computer that should be upstairs in my living room! Glad you like it! Hope it gives you some ideas! xo

Thanks ladies as always for stopping by my herb garden! xo

Marcy Lautanen-Raleigh said...

Lovely Items! Hope your Holiday is Grand.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Thanks Marcy! Hope you have a very happy holiday and a healthy 2016! XO