Thursday, December 8, 2016

An Aromatic Day, Herbally Speaking!

Wow That's A Lot of Bay Leaves!
Well, as I said yesterday, the herbal elves have been busy getting Christmas presents ready for you and friends.  An impressive clipping of bay leaves that had to be placed in jars and labeled by moi!  Thought I was done, wrong!  The Herbal Husband produced another bag today!  What about these?  So after I finish this post it will be back to work on the bay leaf jars!  Here is a link to a post I did when Bay Leaf was the Herb of the Year in 2009!

Old Man Winter has flipped the switch here and it is FREEZING!  No real snow just flurries!  Hope you are having a great day.  I have discovered that we will be out on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 until later in the day.  So we will pick the name late in the day and it will be posted after 6:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time!  Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Yes that is a bunch of bay leaves :) It's bitter cold here today too so I have the fire going in the fireplace and setting close by crocheting away.