Tuesday, December 13, 2016

And The Winner Is. . .!

The Old Cheese Making Basket Works Its Magic!
The winner has come forward and claimed her box!  Drum roll please!  The winner of the herbal mystery box for this year is:

                                                      PEGGY (RICCIO)

I added Peggy's last name because I had another PeggyR in the hunt.  Hope you are watching and listening for this announcement.  Please e-mail me as soon as you can with your name and address and I will try to contact you through your blog!  Congratulations!  I also want to say thank you to all who took a chance on my little giveaway.  Your kind remarks are what keep me going and learning about herbs for you and with you!

Has been snowing since late morning here.  So we have snow cover again and the deep freeze is about to hit.  Hope you have had a wonderful day.  I will talk to you tomorrow. 

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Congrats to your winner. As a past winner, I know she is going to enjoy her box of wonderful goodies from you.

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

Linda Goudelock said...

Wonderful! I know Peggy with enjoy her box of goodies. A unexpected Christmas present!

Merry Christmas