Saturday, January 17, 2009

Presents of the Language of Flowers

I know it is a little late to be discussing Christmas gifts, but I was really spoiled by Santa last year. I am a book collector and one of my passions is books about the language of flowers. Santa took that hint and got carried away. Last Monday I went out to the mailbox and had to sign for a package from Argentina addressed to the Herbal Husband. Instead of it being for him, it was for me! Surprise! It was a very nice language of flowers book in Spanish. It has really nice bouquets of flowers on the inside pages. I'll have to learn more than the bad words in Spanish! I do know more. I know how to get to the bathroom! That's very important! More books tomorrow.

4 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

wow what a beautiful book! gorgeous present and the herbal husband deserves a big hug, which i am sure he got! thanks for sharing leslie from comfrey cottages

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

He did get a big hug. I was SO surprised! I'll share more in the coming days, Leslie. Thanks for stopping by!

Rosemary said...

I think I'm jealous of your Language of Flowers gifts! They are beautiful!
Nancy

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

I'm a very lucky girl!