Friday, March 26, 2010

Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!


It has been almost a year since I started guest blogging for The Herb Companion magazine and I have loved every minute of it!  It was such a nice weekend past that I had to spend some time in the herb garden starting the spring cleanup.  So here is my report on how the herbs fared during the February snows.  It is the link.  Hope you enjoy it!  If you have any questions about the spring cleanup in your herb garden, please let me know!  Chilly again this morning.  It's only March.  Can't wait for spring for real!  Hope you have a great weekend wherever you may be.

2 comments:

seanymph said...

Herb Companion is one of my favorites. Ive been getting it for yrs.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Me too! I have every issue! Thanks for stopping by seanymph!