Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Blogging for The Herb Companion Magazine!

I finally got to meet the Queen of Herbs in England, Jekka McVicar and she gave me a new title.  My English Herbal Companion and I visited Jekka's Herb Farm outside of Bristol, England.  I even had another driving experience in England and survived!  So my latest guest post for The Herb Companion magazine is about our visit.  Here is the link Jekka McVicar: Queen of the Herbs.  The visit was so wonderful that I'm taking a couple of posts to describe my visit.
Jekka's passion is herbs and at her herb farm it is all about the plants!  My passion as well.  This is a small sales area where Jekka's seeds, notecards and books, particularly her new cookbook was sold! 

Hope you enjoy my guest posts in England and that you have had a wonderful day wherever you may be!  Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Very impressive "Lady Verbena" The herb farm looks fantastic and what a wonderful place to visit and make new friends.

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

It was very great, Carol! Stay tuned for the next installment! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Really appreciate you sharing this post.Thanks Again. Awesome.